Baking mood – Milky Pie
This weekend’s post is a short but a delicious one. :) Finally had some free time today so I jumped into the kitchen and baked milky pie. It’s one of my fave recipe and I’m happy to share it with you.
If you like pancake like me you’ll love this dessert, since it’s actually a baked pancake. When I get into baking mood I always choose super-easy to make options, because I don’t want to ruin my enthusiasm with hard/time consuming recipes. We all deserve something sweet once it a while without struggling in the kitchen. :)
Milky pie tastes amazing, I should definitely bake this more often. Just give it a go, I’m sure you’ll like it. Happy baking!
What’s your favourite thing to bake?
You will need:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of powder sugar
- 10g vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla flavour
- Dash of salt
- 1,5 cups of flour
- 3 cups of milk
Let's do this:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix sugars, salt and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Add flour and milk gradually to achieve desired consistency.
- Line a tin with baking paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Enjoy :)
Tip: Serve it with homemade peach jam.