Spring mood – In the kitchen
Okay so to tell the truth baking and cooking isn’t really my forte, but if I’m quite enthusiastic when I give it a go. I have many favourite food bloggers and their Instagram pages are simply Ahh-mazing. I always get into baking mood when I’m scrolling their feed.
I thought that I couldn’t go wrong with a dessert themed post. This is the last one in my “Spring mood” mini-series. Hope you’ll like it. 😊
Well, today I would like to share a super easy white chocolate-strawberry muffin recipe. This time I’ve chosen an “easier way” 👌 – I recently got a muffin mix in a jar as a gift and I really wanted to try that. Actually, all dry ingredients can be found in the jar (exact amount). What we only need is to add the liquid ones.
Let’s do this:
- Heat oven to 180-200 °C
- Line muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs lightly with a handheld electric mixer for 1 min.
- Add the oil and milk and beat until just combined. Then add the dry ingredients (the muffin mix).
- I also recommend adding some fresh strawberries to make it tastier and prettier.
- Now here comes the best part when baking: Lick the bowl! 😂
- Fill muffin cases two-thirds full and bake for 20-25 mins, until risen, firm to the touch and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Leave the muffins in the tin to cool for a few mins and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy 😊
I have to admit that this is not the best muffin recipe I have ever tried but definitely a quick option if you don’t have much time but want to make something yummy. I liked it. 😊
Do you like baking or cooking? Please share your Spring dessert recipes, I’m eager to try them.