Morning mood - Fave breakfast beverages
What a way to start the day! Eating your fruits and veggies is way better when they taste like dessert. Today I would like to share some of my fave morning beverage recipes. Let’s jump right in.
Refreshing mood with Kiwi-Strawberry smoothie
This recipe is sure to help you see the light at the end of the long winter-tunnel. It is a gorgeous, healthy breakfast option or pick-me-up snack and super easy to make. 👌
- Add milk, yogurt, water, or juice first to get the blender moving. I like to have it with milk.
- Blend 1 cup strawberries, 2 peeled kiwis, and add sweetener of your choice (honey, sugar, stevia, agave, dates etc.) to taste. I prefer honey.
- Pour and enjoy.
Tropical mood with Banana-Coconut-Strawberry smoothie
Try this smoothie instead of coffee on a Monday morning and watch the effect. I’m obsessed with this coconut-flavoured drink. It’s a very nice dairy free brekkie option and it’s also perfect post-workout snack. ☺
- Blend 1 cup of coconut drink or milk, 1 peeled and diced banana and 1 cup strawberries until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Healthy vibe with Orange- Grapefruit-Lemon-Honey juice
It’s almost Spring, let’s prepare ourselves. Full of vitamins A and C, as well as other nutrients and minerals, this juice is great for boosting the immune system. ☺
- You’ll need: 2 grapefruits 2 oranges and 2 lemons. Squeeze each fruit. Add honey to taste.
- Once you're done, that's it. Just drink and get ready to make a positive difference for your body and skin.
Feel free to experiment with the ingredients, as it's really hard to mess up a smoothie or a juice! ☺ Hope you’ll try one of these recipes. Make sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @moodbistro so I can see your masterpieces! For more recipes check out Fruity mood on Pinterst.
Do you have fave morning drinks too? Please share your well-tired recipes down below.