Mood from the oven – Baked pears
Colorful leaves, sweater weather, cozy evenings with hot chocolate on the couch, Halloween and seasonal desserts... Yes, I ADORE autumn, this is my fave period of the whole year. September was a bit summery but now it’s October and I’m totally in my element. To celebrate this gorgeous season I thought of making some autumn flavoured dessert and I actually nailed it. :) Wasn’t a huuuge magic, since it’s super easy to make like every of my recipes but it put me in a really good mood! Hope you’ll like this recipe too.
Baked pears with blueberry jam and smoked cheese
You will need:
- 3-4 pears
- Blueberry jam
- Smoked cheese slices
Let’s do this:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the pears in half.
- Using a tablespoon scoop out the seeds of each half.
- Fill with 2-3 tsp of blueberry jam.
- Place 1 slice smoked cheese on each pear half.
- Place on a baking tray and bake until the pears are perfectly tender, about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy :)
Tip: If eating warm, spoon the sauce over the pears.